2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Report covers the work of the Special Representative (SR) between January and October 2007; its content is based on responses by the participating States to a survey questionnaire distributed by the SR in July 2007. It considers: 1) National Co-ordination Mechanisms (NCMs); 2) National Action Plans (NAPs); and 3) National Rapporteurs or equivalent mechanisms. These three elements constitute the core co-ordinating tools used by participating States to plan, organize and implement measures to combat trafficking in human beings (THB). More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism