The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
Aug 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
On 19 June 2012, the European Commission adopted the "EU Strategy towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings (2012-2016)”. The Strategy is a set of concrete and practical measures to be implemented over the next five years. It is based on five key priorities: better identifying and protecting the victims increasing prosecution of traffickers development of child protection systems setting up of national law-enforcement units on human trafficking the creation of Joint investigation teams including national authorities and EU agencies.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism