UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Conference “Human Trafficking at the Crossroads” was held in the Kingdom of Bahrain from 2 – 3 March 2009. It brought together more than 300 representatives from Governments, United Nations entities, non-governmental and international organizations, the business community, academia and civil society. Over one and half days, four interactive sessions and a roundtable were held. These sessions explored private-public partnership within the themes of National Strategies against Human Trafficking; Legal Framework and Criminal Justice Response; Engagement of Businesses against Human Trafficking; Prevention Strategy & Support; and the Role of the Media & Art/Culture. The event was extensively covered by national, regional and international media.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French