UNODC:Journey of Hope
Jul 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
In March 2008, UNODC embarked on two projects related to anti-human trafficking and victim support in India. The project 'Building the capacity of and expanding anti-human trafficking networks for improved support to victims of trafficking' aimed at providing assistance to trafficking survivors and securing their legal and human rights. The other project 'Reducing children's vulnerability to abuse and rehabilitation of survivors' was designed to provide quality care and support services to vulnerable children at risk of physical and sexual abuse as well as comprehensive rehabilitation opportunities to trafficking survivors. UNODC implemented both projects in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, state governments and NGO partners in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh, with support from USAID. The experience from both projects has now been documented in 'Journey of Hope' - an attempt to bring together and visualize stories of hope, endurance and voices from the field.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French