Protocol on Inter State Rescue and Post Rescue Activities
May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
All inter state rescue operations and post-rescue activities entail comprehensive planning and implementation. Besides, law enforcement officials have to deal with jurisdictional constraints in conducting such rescue and post-rescue activities.This Protocol has been developed specifically to address these gaps. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism