Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a first attempt to close the knowledge gap which exists for trafficking in persons. It uses information from open sources, both private and public, to map an impressionistic journey into global patterns of trafficking in persons. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French