Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' work to combat trafficking of women and girls into the United States is a crucial part of its advocacy for women's human rights. As a major destination country for traffickers, the United States federal government and all 50 states must craft domestic responses to this global human rights crisis. This Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking is the first state-by-state analysis of state legislatures' efforts to confront international trafficking of women and girls into the United States.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa