South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
May 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking in women and children is a matter of great concern all over the world. In South Asia, cross-border trafficking and transit to destination is a big problem. Even more prevalent is the movement of persons within the countries of the region for exploitation in various forms. There are no definite figures about the number of victims. Trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation is the most virulent form in South Asia.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa