Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
Sep 05 2011
Download right click "save as"
The action plan has been drawn up by the Ministry of Labour, the Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Health and Care Services, the Ministry of Justice and the Police, the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa