ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
Jul 11 2012
Download right click "save as"
ICAT will publish a series of five issue papers over the course of 2012 and 2013. Each issue paper will examine one key issue that has been identified and agreed by ICAT's member organizations as a critical challenge to address for the international community to succeed in the fight against trafficking in persons in the coming decade. The attached ICAT overview paper provides an introduction to each of the five key challenges identified with the intention of inviting public comment, and so marks the beginning of this consultation process.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa