IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
Apr 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
In order to reply to the request for information for the 2012 Trafficking in Persons Report of the U.S.Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP) IOM has compiledinformation on all trafficking cases assisted by the organization in 2011.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa