IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This project is intended to support the efforts of the European Union to define "common" EU guidelines and to provide Member States of the European Union with a minimum set of data and comparable indicators to measure trafficking in human beings. The Guidelines are to be seen as a set of recommendations that lead Member States through the necessary steps for implementing a coordinated data collection and monitoring system at the national level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa