Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
Jan 12 2012
Download right click "save as"
With The California Transparency in Supply Chain Act , or SB 657, just weeks from becoming law,the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR), Christian Brothers Investments Services (CBIS), and Calvert Investments have published a corporate guide to ensure effective compliance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act: " Effective Supply Chain Accountability: Investor Guidance on Implementation of The California Transparency in Supply Chains Law and Beyond".
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa