Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Comprehensive study on the criminal justice response and jurisprudence in the area of anti-human trafficking in Serbia has been developed in the framework of the Joint Programme (JP) of UNHCR, IOM and UNODC. The Study shall include an analysis, comprising the identification of gaps and issues, and mapping of thus far applied anti-trafficking legislative and judicial practice in the country including: a) level of implementation of national legislation vis-à-vis international and regional standards (with a special focus on UN/EU/CoE's legislative standards); b) analysis of national AHT jurisprudence in relation to international and regional judicial practices and experiences being implemented.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa