The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights examines one of the instruments of the policies for preventing and combating trafficking in human beings that is often invoked, namely the identification of trafficked persons. It also offers an overview of the international legal framework for combating trafficking and a thorough description of the human rights standards related to the identification of trafficked persons. In addition, the study also discusses different approaches to the conceptualisation of trafficking in human beings, especially with regard to the practical success with which trafficked persons can exercise their rights and access the services aimed at them.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa