Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia in partnership with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, implemented Project IND/S16 on "Strengthening Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking". The project aimed to intensify efforts to combat trafficking through capacity building of law enforcement personnel (police and prosecutors) in five states - Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Maharashtra and West Bengal. One of the components of this project was to develop (or strengthen) Integrated Anti-Human Trafficking Units (IAHTU) at the state level. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa