UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
Jan 20 2012
Download right click "save as"
The purpose of this Strategic Plan is to set out the overarching direction, priorities and implementation plan for the next phase of UN.GIFT. It has been designed for the use of the UN.GIFT Steering Committee (SC), as well as for Governments and programme funders (Government and non-government), partners and other collaborators of UN.GIFT as a statement of intent describing how UN.GIFT will contribute to the fight against trafficking in persons in the future. The level of consultation and review maintained through the drafting process has helped ensure that this Strategic Plan represents the broadest possible agreement on UN.GIFT's future priorities and programme of action.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa