The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
Nov 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking is the latest research report on the intersection of technology and human trafficking from the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy (CCLP) at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. It follows CCLP’s pioneering 2011 report, Human Trafficking Online. Drawing from a series of first-hand interviews with law enforcement officials and an analysis of mobile phone data, the report urges policymakers, business leaders, law enforcement, and social service providers to develop innovative solutions to technology-facilitated trafficking.
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
- Assessment of the Laws and Measures Relevant to Human Trafficking in selected SADC countries
- Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa