CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
Mar 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Ateneo Human Rights Center (AHRC), with the support of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), has embarked on a research project on trafficking in women and children in the Zamboanga, Basilan, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi (ZAMBASULTA) area. Although the port of Zamboanga City has become a major hub for people trafficked to Malaysia and some other parts of the world, this phenomenon has not been the subject of many research studies. Existing literature on human trafficking in Mindanao in general, has also remained scant.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India