An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
Sep 01 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report was commissioned by the Government of Manitoba on behalf of the Federal-Provincial- Territorial ("FPT") Forum of Senior Officials responsible for the Status of Women. Its purpose is to identify and explore promising practices focused on human trafficking prevention and victim support that could be considered by Canadian Federal/Provincial/Territorial ("FPT") governments to better address human trafficking in Canada.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India