Summary of Rozrada Publications
Oct 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
All of the materials that were published were based on the experiences of ROZRADA’s specialists and information which was gained during scheduled activities (focus-groups, training sessions, master-classes, and supervisions). All of the manuals have a theoretical methodological component, as well as practical recommendations for carrying out certain activities for appropriate target audiences.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India