UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
Sep 23 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), which was conducted by Dalberg Global Development Advisors, anexternal evaluator, in collaboration with the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) of the United NationsOffice on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). It builds on the abridged preliminary evaluation, which was submitted to the Fifth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against TransnationalOrganized Crime (18-22 October, 2010).
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India