UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report - Executive Summaries
Apr 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report on Trafficking in Persons was started in 2007 and was published in 2009. It contains information gathered concerning 155 countires and territories. This document is the Executive Summary of the report provided in all official United Nations languages.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India