UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC first attempted to identify human trafficking patterns in April 2006. This second report goes a step further, cataloguing and analysing the world's response, based on criminal justice and victim assistance data from 155 countries.The report is in English.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India