Guiding principles on MoU between key stakeholders and law enforcement agencies
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Guiding Principles are intended to serve as a practical tool for stakeholders when developing counter-trafficking agreements. By stakeholders we understand all actors that are playing a role in combating and preventing human trafficking, from law enforcement agencies to specialized service providers, NGOs, trade unions, the judiciary, the prosecution services, faith based organizations, etc. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India