An introduction to Human Trafficking: Vulnerability, Impact and Action
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking in women and children is a matter of great concern all over the world.Cross-border trafficking and transit to destination represent big issues all over the world, especially in South Asia. Even more prevalent is the movement of persons within the countries of the region for exploitation in various forms. There are no definite figures about the number of victims. Trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation is the most virulent form in South Asia.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India