Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India