Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the second edition of the Handbook published in the course of the first phase of the DCIM project and contains a list of updated indicators for the collection of data on trafficking in human beings, which have been developed in cooperation with governmental partners from the South-Eastern Europe and in consultation with international experts and representatives of international and non-governmental organizations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ICMPD.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India