Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This is the third textbook that focuses on "matters of process" to underline the message that is not only what you do that is important, but how you do it. It covers areas such as advocacy and mobilization , working with the media, building partnerships, child participation, monitoring and evaluation, and learning and sharing lessons. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India