IOM Core Data
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The list of standard questions and answers has been the outcome of the translation of core concepts into variables and indicators. The questions, tables and answers have been taken from the IOM standard Screening and Assistance questionnaires.This ensures that data collected can be compared and analysed together to provide further insights into trafficking patterns at the regional and global level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India