IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual illustrates mechanisms of human trafficking crimes, on the basis of a typological classification while providing methodological recommendations on effective investigative approaches. The manual focuses on judicial practice, criminal characteristics of human trafficking and typology of victims of trafficking. The manual has been published in 1000 copies and was developed in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). The authors are specialists of the Moscow University of MoI Russia, Prosecutor's General Academy and the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notariate. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India