CSO ASTRA Biannual Report 2006-2007
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The third biannual report aims to present the work of NGO ASTRA during 2006-2007. This period was marked by program and personal continuity, but also by an increased number of activities within all four ASTRA's programs. As a pioneer and leader in the anti-trafficking area in Serbia, we have had a serious task to keep to the standards which we have set since our early days both to ourselves and to others. When we look back, we may be satisfied with what we have accomplished, both in the area of prevention and direct victim assistance.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India