Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
Apr 11 2013
Download right click "save as"
The Russian language manual provides an in-depth analysis of the current human trafficking situation and covers practical measures that are being undertaken to prevent trafficking and protect its victims. It also emphasizes the need to respect victims’ rights, recognize their vulnerable position, apply ethical and victim-centred approaches, and minimize stigmatization.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India