2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Report covers the work of the Special Representative (SR) between January and October 2007; its content is based on responses by the participating States to a survey questionnaire distributed by the SR in July 2007. It considers: 1) National Co-ordination Mechanisms (NCMs); 2) National Action Plans (NAPs); and 3) National Rapporteurs or equivalent mechanisms. These three elements constitute the core co-ordinating tools used by participating States to plan, organize and implement measures to combat trafficking in human beings (THB). More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India