Prosecuting human traffickers
Apr 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The London School of Economic's weekly newspaper, The Beaver, has published two articles on behalf of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. "Prosecuting human traffickers" by Andreas Kuersten covers the LSE lunch time lecture of Maria Grazia Giammarinaro, the OSCE Special Representative and Coordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The legal aspects, both hurdles and accomplishments, of criminally prosecuting the perpetrators of human trafficking were addressed.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India