UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Conference “Human Trafficking at the Crossroads” was held in the Kingdom of Bahrain from 2 – 3 March 2009. It brought together more than 300 representatives from Governments, United Nations entities, non-governmental and international organizations, the business community, academia and civil society. Over one and half days, four interactive sessions and a roundtable were held. These sessions explored private-public partnership within the themes of National Strategies against Human Trafficking; Legal Framework and Criminal Justice Response; Engagement of Businesses against Human Trafficking; Prevention Strategy & Support; and the Role of the Media & Art/Culture. The event was extensively covered by national, regional and international media.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India