UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India