Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India