The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
Nov 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking is the latest research report on the intersection of technology and human trafficking from the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy (CCLP) at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. It follows CCLP’s pioneering 2011 report, Human Trafficking Online. Drawing from a series of first-hand interviews with law enforcement officials and an analysis of mobile phone data, the report urges policymakers, business leaders, law enforcement, and social service providers to develop innovative solutions to technology-facilitated trafficking.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India