Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
Mar 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, launched an online discussion forum at the UN.GIFT.HUB website to solicit inputs from experts and stakeholders on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy”. The draft basic principles, as shared with the participants of the online discussion forum, are contained in Annex I. These principles are intended to serve as a useful guidance for States and practitioners on the content and scope of the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian