Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' work to combat trafficking of women and girls into the United States is a crucial part of its advocacy for women's human rights. As a major destination country for traffickers, the United States federal government and all 50 states must craft domestic responses to this global human rights crisis. This Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking is the first state-by-state analysis of state legislatures' efforts to confront international trafficking of women and girls into the United States.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian