EU Profile of the Israeli trafficker
Oct 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
Numerous individuals are among those who profit from the various forms of prostitution, but over the last few years, traffickers in women are a growing segment of the profiteers from among the abusers. Because of the vast income generated by the sex industry, they are interested in ensuring that it continues to flourish despite the unremitting violations of the human rights of its victims. This study seeks to examine, for the first time, characteristics of traffickers in Israel; to focus on the people greasing the wheels of the sex industry to ensure that it continues unabated. This paper aims to comprehensive and updated information about traffickers in Israel, while pointing to changes in their identity over the last two decades. This position paper seeks to assist in the formulation of necessary policy both to prevent this crime and to determine a level of punishment that is more stringent than the one common today. More information about human trafficking on the website of European Union.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian