Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt’s location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian