ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
Oct 13 2010
Download right click "save as"
Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia have witnessed major flows of labour migrants, leaving through regular and irregular channels to look for employment. Many of them work abroad without valid work permits. Major destination countries for migrants from this region are the Russian Federation, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Greece, Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO and OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian