IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This project is intended to support the efforts of the European Union to define "common" EU guidelines and to provide Member States of the European Union with a minimum set of data and comparable indicators to measure trafficking in human beings. The Guidelines are to be seen as a set of recommendations that lead Member States through the necessary steps for implementing a coordinated data collection and monitoring system at the national level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian