IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document aims to provide practical, non-clinical guidance to help concerned health providers understand the phenomenon of human trafficking. It outlines the health provider's role in providing care and describes some of the limitations of his or her responsibility to assist. The development of this handbook was supported by the UN.GIFT and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration and the Gender Violence & Health Centre of the London School for Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian