The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights examines one of the instruments of the policies for preventing and combating trafficking in human beings that is often invoked, namely the identification of trafficked persons. It also offers an overview of the international legal framework for combating trafficking and a thorough description of the human rights standards related to the identification of trafficked persons. In addition, the study also discusses different approaches to the conceptualisation of trafficking in human beings, especially with regard to the practical success with which trafficked persons can exercise their rights and access the services aimed at them.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian