OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Annual Report is divided in four parts and deals with different aspects of the phenomenon, policies, actions, and challenges deriving from trafficking in women, men, and children for many different exploitative purposes. Part I "Trafficking in Human Beings as Modern-Day Slavery"; Part II "Joining Efforts to Tackle Trafficking in Human Beings"; Part III "Stepping Forward: Challenges and Future Perspectives"; Part IV of the report lists the references and an Annex recording the conferences and events attended by the SR and her Office in 2010. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian