OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This guide attempts to analyse some of the most pressing gender issues in contemporary labour migration. It seeks to highlight the rationale for including gender-sensitive measures and ways to implement them into the migration policies of countries of origin and destination, as well as in bi- and multilateral agreements. By presenting good practices and providing tools on how to shape migration processes, the Guide aims to assist and encourage OSCE participating States and Partners for Co-operation to enforce current legislation as well as develop and adopt policies and programmes for female migrant workers that are more gender sensitive. In this way, it should encourage migration policies to be formed in a more gender-just way. This guide is also available in English on the website of OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian