Targeting the sex buyer English
Aug 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This publication presents the Swedish view on human trafficking for sexual purposes and prostitution. Its point of departure is that the demand for sexual services sustains these deplorable activities. Seen from this perspective, Sweden has taken a number of important steps, including stricter laws; measures designed to increase cooperation among authorities and organizations; and efforts to ensure better protection for victims and safe repatriation to their countries of origin. This version is in English.This publication also exist in Russian, Spanish and Turkish. For more information go to the Swedish Institute
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian